Launched in 2014 and headquartered in Taiwan, KKday is Asia’s leading travel experience e-commerce platform that connects users to local tours from all over the world. KKday has more than 6000 travel activities worldwide from our professional providers and unique local experts in more than 53 countries. We believe that a unique and memorable travel experience tailored to your needs and wants is simply a click away.
Do you thrive in a startup environment? Are you a team player? Love a good open-concept office? Don't mind loud music after 4.30pm everyday? Well, we would be thrilled to meet you.
Here, you will contribute to KKday's expansion in the Singaporean market. You will also be an asset to the Singapore team as you help them explore a territory unfamiliar to the company. This is a challenging opportunity and a great chance to do some groundbreaking work!
If you are a travel lover and ready to put a smile on each traveler's face, KKday has a place for you!
· Manage KKday’s travel blog
· Create a voice and personality for KKday’s travel blog
· Research travel trends, strategize the directions and pitch the content to the team
· Write quality travel-related contents (practically everything relates to travel)
· Edit articles
· Liaise with other content channels to create branded content for KKday
· Work with our Head of Marketing to grow KKday blog’s pageviews and click-throughs
· Work with social media marketing team to grow our blog content across all digital marketing channels
· Assist with copywriting and writing press releases
Think you're up for it? Impress us with your CV and writing samples.
· You love to write!
· Loves to travel and work in a startup
· Excellent command of English
· Ability to write viral content sets you apart
· Has prior editorial/writing experience
· Independent, enterprising and self-driven personality
· Critical thinker with strong commitment to produce quality content
· Because you read everything, you will let us know what book you are reading now somewhere in your application
· Knowledge of SEO is a major plus
· EXTRA brownie points if you have experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML and/or Final Cut Pro/ Adobe Premier
· We would prefer someone with at least 1 year of experience but no harm trying if you’re a fresh graduate
· Based in Singapore/Philippines/Malaysia
Total applicants :43 Job posted 2 months ago Total Views : 597 Unique Views : 597 Today Views : 1