Kaja(Meaning "Let's Go!" in Korean) is a one stop site for travel planning. Starting with generating itineraries automatically, connecting travelers in the same foreign country, we’re bringing together various globetrotters to explore the world. Users on the Kaja platform post, share and view the different places to go and things to do in that particular country. Information is crowd sourced from tourists that are already in the country or from the locals. Travelers get access to upcoming events that are happening in the country during the period of visit as well as a collate of reviews and ratings to help them make more informed decisions. The end result is an efficient and enjoyable experience that's far more convenient than traditional planning. Kaja is based in Singapore, with plans to expand to numerous other countries.
- Work together with the founding team members and engineers to identify the best user experience and interface on a wide array of digital products including web and mobile applications
- Design identity assets, sales and marketing collateral
- Assists in creating and conceptualizing entirely new brand experience
- Strike a balance between the practicalities of design and rethinking paradigms that define a new web
- Enhance and extend existing brand experiences; strengthen and ideate new concepts and designs.
- Present design solutions to stakeholders and company executives, defend design decisions and incorporate feedback into the design cycle
- Ability to demonstrate a strong command of written and spoken English
- Proven expertise turning complex business problems into simple and engaging design concepts
- Strong command of interaction design, visual design and information architecture with a mind for simplicity of design
- Deep knowledge of modern web UI patterns
- Insightful design thinking, prolific exploration and a propensity for experimentation
- A strong portfolio that showcases your work, provides detail of your role on projects and shows examples of functional designs that you have developed from requirements through design delivery
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and other modern design tools
- Interested in working in a fast-paced startup environment
2800 - 4200 SGD