IBM estimated that dirty data cost the economy 3 Trillion US$ in 2016 alone. Regit is the solution.
Regit is an integrated communication platform that allows individuals and businesses to manage, and exchange personal information continuously, securely, and transparently. Our vision is simple, give individuals total control of their information which will in turn give businesses control of their data, eliminating the current data problem.
We are looking for passionate, creative, fearless individuals to join the Regit team. Together, anything is possible.
Checkout the video to learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fK-CCBGyi0
We are looking for Chief Technology Officer (CTO), who will responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of Regit. This is a great opportunity to join a start up and make an impact in the firm’s technology roadmap. Incumbent will report to CEO and manage a team of 4 developers.
Initial comp is pure equity until next round of funding which is expected within next three months.
· Directs the company’s strategic technology direction, development and future growth.
· Work with all internal and external team to drive the Regit strategy
· Develops security programs to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information.
· Manages any technology and digital media assets.
· Continuously improve processes and our technology infrastructure
· Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company.
HARD AND SOFT SKILLS
· Have strong experience in both managing people and guiding technical strategy.
· Experience with various database types including SQL, noSQL, and MongoDB
· Possess good communication skills, who can translate between business and technical spheres streamlines communication and ensure that the projects are going in the right direction.
· Experience with Microsoft Azure
· Passionate about software development and technology (ie. AI, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Blockchain)
· Understanding and experience with big data is a plus
· Good understanding and experience in cyber security is a plus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelors in related field
· At least 5+ years of experience in the Information Technology arena
· At least 2+ years of management and strategic experience