MetroResidences is Singapore's largest accommodation managed platform for fully furnished serviced apartments. We connect asset owners with high-quality private apartments and rent it to corporates at a fraction of serviced apartment prices.
Launched in June 2014, MetroResidences has grown to over 400 managed apartments. With a $1 million funding in January 2016 from 500 Startups - a Silicon Valley investor who also funded startup companies like Grab, Carousell and KFIT, we are aggressively expanding our company in Singapore and also in the region.
- Improve company website and mobile design to optimise conversion rates
- Improve apartment-living ambience through design to optimise livability, to minimise damage to fixtures and furnishings, and to nudge guests towards adherence of guest policies
- Institute iterative design initiative to drive an iterative cycle of design upgrades
- Project leader for the front end and back end releases on website, customer management system and app
- "Task-master" to the front end and back end coders; keeping their output schedule and quality in check
- Be part of the team disrupting the serviced apartment industry
- Startup culture - fun and energetic
- Positive and exhibitable track record in UI and UX
- Project and timeline management experience
- Wire framing
- HTML4 and HTML5 is a plus
- Listen, Listen, Listen
- Business focused - Hands on in driving up sales volume
- Results oriented